Huck Bouma provides comprehensive services related to non-compete, non-solicitation, confidentiality agreements and trade secrets.
The firm drafts such agreements, counsels employers on the ability to enforce existing agreements, and represents employers and employees in litigation over such agreements. Attorneys routinely appear in court for temporary restraining order (TRO) and preliminary injunction proceedings related to such matters. The firm’s services include:
- Drafting confidentiality, non-compete, non-solicitation agreements
- Advising employers on the enforce-ability of existing non-compete agreements
- Revising existing agreements to make them enforceable
- Litigating non-compete and trade secret claims
- Counseling employers on hiring strategies for employees subject to non-competes
- Helping employers develop strategies to prevent trade secret misappropriation
Recent Articles and Opinions on Employee Handbooks, Agreements, Policies and Training
- Health Care Reform Presentation at Frankfort Chamber of Commerce
- Are you ready for the new Health Care Law?
- DOL issues “new” FMLA forms
- Coordinating FMLA leave and ADA obligations
- NLRB Poster effective date on hold – Again