Litigation, Real Estate, Trusts and Estates
(630) 221-1755 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chicago-Kent College of Law,
Juris Doctor, cum laude 2020
- Elmhurst University
BA Psychology, summa cum laude 2016
Associations & Memberships
- Women’s Bar Association
- Du Page County Bar Association
- CALI Award recipient – Estate Planning, best exam 2019
- CALI Award recipient – Legislation, best exam 2018
- Recipient of three Outstanding Attorney Awards at American Mock Trial Association tournaments
Alexandra Prejzner is an associate attorney in Huck Bouma’s litigation practice group. Alexandra represents businesses and individuals on a variety of civil litigation matters including commercial disputes and contested estates and guardianships.
Alexandra attended Elmhurst University, where she graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor’s of Arts in psychology. She received her Juris Doctorate and graduated cum laude from the Chicago-Kent College of Law.
Alexandra served as team captain of her Mock Trial team at Elmhurst University and subsequently competed in Chicago-Kent College of Law’s Moot Court team.
As a point of interest, Alexandra enjoys painting, reading, and traveling.