Beth M. Cwik
(630) 221-1755 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Practice
- Business Services
- Trusts & Estates
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Illinois, 2006
- Columbia College of Missouri, 2002, BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting.
– Honors: Alpha Sigma Lambda National Honor Society
- William Rainey Harper College, Palatine, Illinois, 1993, Associate in Applied Science in Legal Technology.
– Honors: College Honors
Admissions, Associations & Memberships
- 2010 – 2019 Member of the Illinois CPA Society Taxation Estate, Gift and Trusts Committee
Awards and Recognitions
- Illinois CPA Society, Distinguished Service Award 2019-2020
recognizing significant contributions to the Tax – Estate Gift and Trust Committee
Beth M. Cwik began her career as a paralegal at a small general practice law firm. She soon moved into a more specialized position at a large suburban law firm primarily focusing on estate planning, estate administration and corporate law. With the full support of her family, Beth went back to college to complete her bachelor’s degree in accounting and began work at a public accounting firm where she handled the preparation of business and individual income tax returns as well as assisting small business clients. When the occasion arose to take a position, which combined her paralegal skills and love for tax, she jumped at the opportunity to join the Huck Bouma estate planning team where her primary responsibilities include all aspects of estate/succession planning and associated tax work.
Beth enjoys spending time with her family, reading, Zumba and volleyball.
Illinois CPA Society Practice Advantage e-Newsletter, various articles and alerts