Calvin E. Koeppel
(630) 221-1755 | email@example.com
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, 1974
J.D. Butler University, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1967
Admissions, Associations & Memberships
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association
- 18th Judicial Circuit, DuPage County, Illinois Arbitrator
- Illinois Bar Association
Calvin E. Koeppel focuses his practice on general corporate law, commercial transactions, commercial and residential real estate law, real estate development and estate planning, which includes successor planning for his corporate clients.
After more than thirty-five years as a transactional lawyer, Cal merged his suburban law practice with Huck Bouma in 2011.
Cal resides in Illinois and Florida with his wife and enjoys golfing.