(630) 221-1755 | email@example.com
- DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
Paralegal Certificate, 2012
- Capella University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
B.A., Psychology — 12/2019 – Present
Associations and Memberships
- Kane County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association, Paralegal committee 2015-2016 Committee Chair
Jeffrey is a Paralegal in the Estate and Trust Administration Group.
Most recently, Jeffrey served as the Probate Administrator with the Kane County 16th Judicial Circuit, Geneva, IL, where he coordinated with attorneys, judge(s), pro-se individuals and Circuit Clerk’s Office in the oversight, establishment of and guidance pertaining to decedent estates and guardianships. He also helped organize the scheduling and handling of all probate and guardianship cases for Kane County.
Jeff lives in DeKalb County with his two dogs and enjoys woodworking, traveling, cooking and home-brewing.