Jenna N. Wadulak
(630) 221-1755 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illinois Institute of Chicago, Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
- De Paul University, B.S. (Accountancy, Political Science)
Associations & Memberships
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
Jenna N. Wadulak is a Director in Huck Bouma’s litigation department. Jenna’s practice involves representing individuals and businesses on a variety of complex civil and commercial litigation matters. Jenna has extensive experience representing individuals and public and private business entities in litigation and dispute resolution in various contexts, including personal injury, construction accidents, premises liability, products liability, and property damage. Prior to joining Huck Bouma, Jenna practiced in the areas of civil litigation, insurance defense, and subrogation.
Jenna attended DePaul University, where she graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in accounting and political science. She received her Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law.
Jenna was born and raised in the Chicago suburbs, and currently resides in DuPage County with her family. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, boating, exercising, and traveling.