Justin R. Smith
Paralegals, Trust and Estate Administration
(630) 221-1112 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
B.S. 2019: Political Science; Legal Sociology
Awards, Associations & Memberships
- Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity International
– Member, Former Chapter President
- National Association of Legal Professionals
- LAGBAC, Chicago’s LGBTQ+ Bar Association
– Public Interest Member
- DuPage County Bar Association
– Affiliate Member
Justin R. Smith is a Legal Assistant in the Trusts and Estate Administration group. He joined Huck Bouma, PC in August 2021, bringing a unique legal background and dedication to client service. Justin began his career in Florida/Georgia and has 2+ years of experience managing probate estates and developing customized estate plans.
Justin specializes in trust funding / administration, estate planning, probate estates, and various types of asset titling. He is available to guide families through every step of the process from initial planning to final administration.
Justin received his Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University in 2019, with majors in Political Science and Legal Sociology. He is passionate about LGBTQ+ issues, an active environmentalist, and plans to attend law school in the coming years.
When not in the office, you can most likely find Justin hiking local trails with his rescue dog, Clover.