Timothy A. Rocap
Trusts and Estates, Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning
(630) 221-1755 | email@example.com
- Loyola University, School of Law –
Chicago; J.D. 2010
- Roosevelt University Paralegal School
Paralegal Certificate with
- Hanover College – B.A., 2002
Associations & Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Greater North Shore Estate Planning
- President, Kiwanis Club of Glenview – Northbrook, 2011–2012
- President-Elect, Kiwanis Club of Glenview-Northbrook, 2010–2011
- Board of Directors, Kiwanis Club of Glenview-Northbrook, 2005–2012
- Chairman, Glenview School District 34 Caucus, 2005
Tim focuses his practice on estate planning and estate and trust administration, as well as business law. He has experience counseling a wide range of clients, from young families to those transitioning to senior communities.
Tim has drafted hundreds of diverse plans, including plans for high net-worth individuals, individuals in second marriages and estranged family members. He employs a holistic approach with his clients and seeks to understand their needs and then develops the details of their plan.
Tim’s competent and confident handling of all legal issues surrounding the administration of an estate plan allows the families rely on his legal expertise so they may focus on grieving and remembering their loved ones. Tim helps his business clients create and maintain their companies, assisting with bylaws, operating agreements, buy/sell agreements, shareholder agreements, and annual filing requirements with the state.
His goal is to fully support his clients and to develop and maintain personal relationships while counseling them through life’s changes and challenges.
Tim resides in Arlington Heights and enjoys supporting his favorite soccer team Arsenal, as well as reading historical novels and golfing and spending time with his nieces and nephews.