The firm’s experienced attorneys counsel institutions in complex financial transactions and banking services.
Huck Bouma’s attorneys assist financial service providers with their transactions and operational issues, striving for the most cost effective solution. Services include:
- Negotiation and documentation of complex commercial real estate loans including construction and property development concerns
- Analysis, structure and documentation of comprehensive lending facilities to commercial borrowers, including term, revolving, capex and line-of-credit loans with single to multi-entity borrower and guarantor structures
- Advice and documentation with special collateral situations including watercraft, railroad rolling stock, limited liability company membership interests and patents and trademarks
- Coordination, negotiation and documentation of small issue, 501(c)(3) and qualified private activity conduit bonds whether the bank is simply an intermediary or a bond purchaser
- Negotiation, structure, documentation and coordination of intercreditor, participation and loan purchase and sale agreements
- Aircraft financing, and federal and state financing (NMTC)