Kirsten A. Casas
(630) 221-1755 | email@example.com
- University of Notre Dame, B.A., 2002
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law,
Juris Doctor cum laude, 2008
Associations & Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Association for Justice
- Kane County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of IL
- Leading Lawyers Magazine – Emerging Lawyer in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Super Lawyers Magazine – “Illinois Rising Star” in 2017, 2018
- Loyola Leadership and Service Award, 2008
- CALI Award recipient – Estate and Gift Tax, best exam 2007
- William J. Kilbridge Memorial Award for outstanding performance in the Federal Tax Clinic, 2008
- Schiff Hardin/John J. Waldron Scholarship, 2006-2007
Kirsten A. Casas is an associate attorney in Huck Bouma’s litigation practice group. Kirsten represents businesses and individuals on a variety of civil litigation matters including commercial disputes and contested estates and guardianships. She has experience arguing dispositive motions as well as trying cases to a jury verdict and before the bench.
Prior to joining Huck Bouma, Kirsten was the Senior Staff Attorney for 16th Judicial Circuit Court of Illinois between 2009 and 2011. After entering private practice, she practiced in the areas of civil litigation, plaintiff’s personal injury, municipal litigation, land-lord tenant, and contested guardianships.
Kirsten received her undergraduate degree from the University of Notre Dame and graduated cum laude from Loyola University Chicago School of Law.
Before becoming a lawyer, she taught in Austria through the Fulbright English Teaching Assistantship Program.
Since growing up in a military family, she is happy to have planted roots in Batavia, where she lives with her husband.